Tuesday, November 22, 2011

# 47 - Back in Action

After a few sedentary days because of my annoying cough, I moved tonight for the first time. I went to my tap class with amazing choreographer Judy Kizer (who just happens to also be my nutritionist at the Efrat Women's Health Center). After having had no exercise all week, I was finally feeling well enough to get up out of my chair.
And boy what a night. Judy tortured us with tricky across-the-floor exercises and she challenged us with some new steps.
Then when we were already wiped out, we began to learn some new moves for our dance, Rock Around the Clock. I coughed into my elbow so I wouldn't infect anyone, and I danced the entire hour. Okay, that fakakta cough is still lingering, but I'm up and about.
Tomorrow, IY"H, it's back to the active life. Treadmilllll, remember me. Hooray for feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment