Wednesday, November 9, 2011

# 40 - Husband Dear

I'm working hard at my desk, and I really don't have time to make lunch, but I'm hungry!!
In the old days, I would have would have run up to the kitchen to grab a cookie (they're fast, easy and they usually have eggs in them - not so bad). But not today. Instead I ran upstairs, grabbed a mug, put in ice cubes so that I can have cold seltzer, and then I took a rice cake, so I'd have something to crunch.
Then my dear husband was lucky enough to walk by.
I said, "Dear, whenever you're finished eating your lunch, would you mind making me a salad? You can put in every vegetable that's around."
Dear said, "Yes."
I went back to work, and then a few minutes later, he came into my office with the most gorgeous salad. And it tastes as good as it looks.
B"H, Thank G-d for good husbands. IY"H, nice husbands will help their wives be/stay healthy.
Thank you, Dear Husband.

1 comment:

  1. This might be my favorite blog yet ;-). We are all so proud of you!
    ~Judy

    ReplyDelete