Wednesday, July 20, 2011

# 9 - You're as Worthy as Anyone Else


The other day I wrote a blog about scheduling some time for YOU/actually ME in your/MY weekly planner:
http://aimwellwomen.blogspot.com/2011/07/6-putting-sharon-in-schedule.html
Well, that's my goal for the coming week, finding little slots of time where I can schedule great things for myself - like cutting up vegetables and getting on the treadmill. (Yes, I live a daring and exciting life!!)
Despite my desire to really do that, I don't know if it will work out. I guess we'll all find out together.
This morning Judy Kizer, the terrific nutritionist from the Efrat Women's Health Center, www.efratwomenshealthcenter.com sent me an article exactly on that topic.
Since women are people-who-care-for-other-people, they most often don't want to push themselves forward ahead of the needs of their friends or loved ones. This article says, "Okay, don't make yourself first, but count yourself at least as important as someone else."
Well, you can read it for yourself. Good column:

No comments:

Post a Comment