Tuesday, July 19, 2011

# 8 - Remember that Treadmill?


Is there anyone in the civilized world today that doesn't own a treadmill?
It's the perfect structure to hang your husband's shirts and your skirts. Each one has his own side. And in the middle, you can stack the books that just don't seem to have a place.
Well, because I was so horrified that I only walked 399 steps yesterday (I was working at my desk from morn to night), I woke up this morning and began the day by clearing off the treadmill (oh, that's where I put my maroon robe) and then walking on it for a half hour. (It still works!!)
I didn't run. I didn't do anything incredible. I just walked for a half hour. I checked my pedometer - 1258 steps. B"H, my self-humiliation is over for the day.
Now, I'll sit by my desk the entire day with less guilt, and maybe later walk my staircase steps at around 3 PM for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment