Sunday, August 7, 2011

# 17 - A New Pedometer Sweeps Clean


They say that if you don't like the grades your child gets in school, switch tutors. If you don’t like the doctor’s advice, switch doctors. A new broom sweeps clean. Any other appropriate sayings?

Well, I was feeling really bad that I couldn't rack up more steps every day. Of course, I wasn't walking the miles to do it, but I was looking for little achievements. :) And with my busy schedule I thought I was doomed to low mileage (which for a car is great, but for a woman is very unhealthy).
Then last week at the Efrat Women's Health Center, Center director Dr. Tzipi Morris walked in with a gift for everyone - a new pedometer. It doesn't say the Efrat Women's Health Center in red, but it gives me much better numbers each day. Yes!!

Since I got my new pedometer, so far each day, B'H, I have made more than 3500 steps. 3500 was couch potato, remember?
On Friday when I turned off my pedometer for the Shabbat, I had made 5580 steps. That's a record for me. Say hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment