Wednesday, September 21, 2011

# 24 - You Look Good


Having spent two weeks in America, I'm home, B"H. My trip was great and lots of fun. I loved visiting with my friends and family and I even walked the streets of Manhattan.
As soon as I returned home, I attended a friend's wedding. I haven't seen most of my friends since the beginning of the summer. Everyone said, "You look good." Thanks. "You look good." Thanks. "You look good."
That felt fabulous to hear that.
My response to everyone was actually, "Thanks, the Efrat Women's Health Center!!"
They asked, "What's that?"
I explained that it's a new program set up by Dr. Tzipi Morris with a social worker Alizah Shapiro, a nutritionist Judy Kizer, an exercise coordinator Lainie Richler, an exercise instructor Daphne Kupietzky and a Zumba teacher Tanya Richardson.
They work us out and they tell us what changes to make in our lives in order to be healthier and live longer fuller lives.
"Why I listen to them, I have no idea. But I usually do, and this is the result."
So, if my friends can see a difference in me, I guess it's all working. I knew that I felt better, and now I know that I look better. And I'm not finished yet.
Move more. Eat less. Go to sleep earlier. Take care of yourself. You'll look good too.
But better yet, if you live in Efrat/Gush Etzion, join us at the Women's Health Center. And if you live far away, explore your area and find your own Women's Health Center.
Your life is important to your family and your community. It should be important to you too!! Be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment